The applicants must satisfy eligibility criteria for their applications to be considered and the partners will jointly select the successful applicants.
Eligibility criteria for applications
- The project relates to one of the areas within the scope of the pilot call for projects Energy Access Booster:
- Green mini-grids
- Sustainable mobility
- Refrigeration (cooling or cold storage)
- Energy for drinking water and agriculture
- The project is aligned with the SDG7 criteria of providing affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy.
- The project is carried out by a legally established entity (properly incorporated entity).
- The project takes place in subsaharan Africa.
Note that for consulting missions, only areas assessed as “normal vigilance” or “enhanced vigilance” by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the time of the mission are eligible.
- The applicant undertakes to pay the travel-related costs of the consultants acting under the skills-based sponsorship.
- The applicant undertakes to comply with the collaboration rules for Total Energy Services support (and in particular to comply with the HSE and safety rules set out below and to report regularly to the steering committee):
- the public policy provisions;
- the standards, laws and regulations in force, in particular those applicable in the countries where the project is performed;
- industry best practices and best practices of the trade;
- the strictest safety standards with regard to the protection of persons property.
- The project requests both financial support and skills support.
Criteria for selection of the successful applicants
- Relevant and sound project.
- Innovative project from a technical, economic and/or business model point of view.
- Ability of the partners to provide the requested support.
- Need for support from several of the partners. Any applicant requesting financial support only, will automatically be excluded from the list of potential successful applicants.
Up to 5 successful applicants will be selected at the end of the pilot call for projects in 2018 and supported in developing their projects by several of the partners.
Apply HERE to receive the combined support of these 4 partners
Icon credits: www.flaticon.com
© Energy Access Booster 2018 All Rights Reserved
Optimized for Chrome, Firefox, Edge & Safari